A lucky chain of events led up to myself being introduced to a brand that I wasn’t really familiar with – ESEE Knives (Pronounced “S” “E”) . ESEE Knives is a true American made brand. I say that not only because the products are made in America out of high quality steel but they back their blades with a lifetime transferable warranty and their customer service is absolutely astounding! One great example of their commitment to service is their twitter account @ESEEKnives . You usually find them answering questions,hearing your feedback, but best of all they are always doing sweet ESEE Gear giveaways for the fans!
I thought it would be better to show you how awesome they are so I put together a video for your enjoyment…
This video doesn’t really do the capabilities of this knife any justice… I have used it on a variety of tasks over the last few days whittling, wire cutting, and of course fun tests like above. The whole time the blade has kept its incredible edge! Given its size, weight and durability it would be an excellent addition to any arsenal or Bug Out Bag.
Here are some awesome pictures of the action! Click on them to view a high res view!
Now Im sure some of you are as sharp as these blades and have noticed that the title up there mentions a Giveaway…
- Follow @TheoreticalZomB & @ESEEKnives on twitter! (An easy way to RT for more entries!)
- Comment on this story (1 entry every 24 hours)
- RT all of my tweets mentioning this giveaway (Each RT is an entry)
- Join The Theoretical Zombie Task Force:TZTF (1 entry + entry to all future site giveaways)
- *BONUS* Wear BOTH The TZTF & ESEE badge in your AVI on twitter (Everyone who participates receives 5 extra entries! Tweet “Done” @TheoreticalZomB when your finished!)
*THE CONTEST HAS ENDED THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT*